WaterCAD/GEMS CONNECT Edition V10 Update1 | 1.3 Gb
The Bentley product team are pleased to announce the availability of CONNECT Edition Update 1 (build 10.01.01.04) of the following Bentley Hydraulics and Hydrology products: WaterCAD and WaterGEMS. This release includes enhancements and new features to help you be more successful with your hydraulics and hydrology modeling projects.
- Compatible with AutoCAD 2019
- Compatible with ArcGIS 10.6
- FlexTables are sorted by label in Custom Reports
- Sort in the Selection Set and Contour managers
About WaterCAD CONNECT Edition. Utilities and engineering firms around the world trust WaterCAD as a reliable decision-support tool for their infrastructure. Design new water systems and manage existing water networks effectively to reduce disruption risks and energy use. WaterCAD's ease-of-use helps you successfully plan, design, and operate water distribution systems:
- Increase capacity to adequate service levels.
- Supply clean potable water without interruption.
- Deliver high quality designs cost effectively.
WaterCAD helps you improve design productivity, with:
- Streamlined model building: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jumpstart the model accurately, easily allocate water demands, and automate terrain extraction and node allocation.
- Organized assessment of alternatives: Assess and compare an unlimited number of physical, design, water demand, network topology, and operational scenarios.
- CAD interoperability: Model in a familiar platform, leveraging CAD tools and shortcuts when using WaterCAD from within MicroStation or AutoCAD. You can also choose to use WaterCAD as a stand-alone application, for additional flexibility.
WaterCAD is a subset of WaterGEMS. Use WaterGEMS to also run your model from within ArcGIS and for optimization modules (calibration, design, pump scheduling, pipe assessment, SCADA integration, and network simplification).
About WaterGEMS CONNECT Edition. WaterGEMS provides you with a comprehensive yet easy-to-use decision-support tool for water distribution networks. The software helps improve your knowledge of how infrastructure behaves as a system, how it reacts to operational strategies, and how it should grow as population and demands increase.
From fire flow and water quality simulations, to criticality and energy cost analysis, WaterGEMS has everything you need in a flexible multi-platform environment.
WaterGEMS provides numerous software tools for:
- Intelligent planning for system reliability: The capability of the water network to adequately serve its customers must be evaluated whenever system growth is anticipated. With WaterGEMS, effectively identify potential problem areas, accommodate service area growth, and plan capital improvements.
- Optimized operations for system efficiency: Realistically modeling the operation of complex water systems can be difficult. With WaterGEMS, model pump accurately, optimize pumping strategies, and plan shutdowns and routine operations to minimize disruption.
- Reliable asset renewal decision support for system sustainability: When it comes time to renew or replace your water infrastructure, the amount of asset-related information you must consider can be overwhelming. WaterGEMS tools such as Pipe Renewal Planner makes the task much easier by analyzing and comparing a wide range of variables to prioritize renewal decisions.
WaterGEMS is a superset of WaterCAD.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Product: Water CAD / GEMS
Version: CONNECT Edition V10 Update1 (version 10.01.01.04)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.bentley.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 1.3 Gb
Download Via Rapidgator.net
Download Via Uploadgig.com
Download Via Uploadgig.com
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction